This is most powerful and complex preparation option where you can filter incoming data with multiple rules:
- 1.Incoming data is compared by a compare method with defined input values
- 2.That filtered value is transformed to the defined output value
- 3.and results in a defined result method.
Method which is applied when comparing defined input values with incoming data.
Method which is applied to generate the final result.
You can define multiple input/output combinations which should be filtered.
- Input can have multiple values
- Which result in the output value as a
Let's say you have locations which represents supermarkets and you want to add a filter to your locator where users can filter by a supermarket chain or brand.
We're adding a new element called brand
Element type: Select
Because we want to filter for that particular value we define brand as type select.
Brand names would be extracted from the input if they are included in the incoming data.
We want to define the amount of
Inputs/Output: Every row represents a