Comment on page
How to synchronize locations with Webflow CMS
With Webflow CMS Collections you can add predefined data types to your CMS by adding multiple fields.
- 1.Create a new CMS Collection with name "Locations"
- 2.Add the following Collection Fields to your collection:
In the example above the address information is stored in one single line. If your address information is split up into components or you want it more precise please add the following fields:
You can add as many fields as you need to describe your location. Based on the data type it is possible to import that information into Nearest! or not.
Now we will connect our location data stored in Webflow to Nearest! via the Webflow API and the Nearest! platform.
- 2.Open the Collection Settings of your locations collection and get the Collection ID
- 3.Log in to the Nearest! Dashboard
- 4.Create new Import with source type Webflow
- 5.Add your credentials (API key, Collection ID)
- 6.Click Analyze and Synchronize