Handle recurring data
This is a special type of data and it's important to understand the concept behind and when to use this data type.
All basic data types, such as Input save their values in the location record. The recurring data type saves the values globally in the app and references it inside the location record. If you want to change the value itself or one of the translations, you can just need to change it in the global configuration.
- If multiple locations have the same value (i.e. categories)
- If you want to change values and translations globally
- If you want to filter your locations by that value
- If you want to use translations for the values (i.e. services)
- If each or most of the locations has different value (i.e. location name) for that element